Designed Just for You!
Getting your drivers license is your first step toward independence, and that your course helps you get there in the easiest way possible! These Texas drivers education courses are state-approved by the Texas DPS, and teach you everything you need to get your drivers license, right from the comfort of your own home! Forget classrooms and instructors – set your own pace and be your own boss with a course designed to fit within your life, not interfere with it.
What are the Texas Drivers Ed Courses?
We offer two drivers education courses to meet all types of Texas drivers’ needs:
- The Parent-Taught Driver Education (PTDE) course helps teens 14-17 earn their permit on their own schedule, leaving room for schoolwork, extra-curriculars, and time with friends and family. Instead of listening to an instructor, your parent or guardian will help you through the course at whatever pace you learn best!
- The Texas Adult Drivers Ed allows first-time drivers 18 years and older to get their license without the hassle of the DPS! Instead of sitting in a classroom and standing in lines, you can even take your DPS exam right from home as well!
Each of these courses equips you with the skills and regulations you’ll need to know in order to get your license and become a safe, responsible driver. You’ll learn:
- Texas traffic laws and road signs
- City and highway driving
- Night driving skills
- Defensive driving methods
- How to spot hazards
How Does This Course Work?
The state-required 32-hour course is broken down into 8 simple, subject-based units that utilize advanced technology and proven teaching tools to instruct you through the lessons. Instead of boring textbooks, you’ll learn through:
- Engaging videos and audio
- Interactive animations and 3D graphics
- State-specific visuals
You’ll take a short multiple-choice quiz at each chapter’s end, which will help prepare you for your final exam. All of the questions on the exam are taken directly from the course material, PLUS you get unlimited retakes – that means you’re guaranteed to pass your driver education online course!
Make Your Own Rules
Taking a Texas Parent Taught Drivers Ed course online affords you freedoms and flexibilities that you just can’t get from a classroom. Log in from any computer and easily customize your course to fit your lifestyle.
- Study around your own schedule
- Set a comfortable pace – take as many breaks as you want!
- Unlimited 24/7 access to your course
- Use your free time how YOU want to
Your Texas Drivers Ed will adapt to fit your individual learning needs, whatever they may be.
Take Your Permit Exam From Home!
Adult first-time drivers also have the advantage of taking their DPS exam right from home – you’ll never need to stand in line at the DPS and take your test in a noisy and crowded room. It’s the most efficient and relaxing way to earn your drivers license!
Test Your Knowledge!
Think you already know a thing or two about driving? Try a sample question from your DMV exam!
Steps to Your
Whether you’re a teen or an adult, there are a lot of steps involved with obtaining your Texas drivers license, and it can get a bit confusing! So we did the research for you, and gathered all of the steps and forms into two helpful Texas License Guides that you can consult, print out, and bring with you to the DPS! The Guides include every important aspect you’ll need to know, including:
- Requirements you must meet
- Forms and documents to bring
- Exams you’ll need to take
- Restrictions you’ll have to follow
Download and print your License Guide, and you’ll be fully prepared for the DHSMV!
Just For Parents
Having your child turn into a licensed driver is both an excited and stressful time for the both of you! But through effectively guiding your teen through their Texas Parent-Taught Driver’s Education course, you’re providing them with the best training possible, with a course provided by an industry leader you can trust.
We’ve made sure to offer additional support for you on our Parent’s Page, where you’ll find hints on training and teaching your child, along with a FREE Parent-Teen Driving Contract which gives you and your teen the opportunity to set mutual expectations from the very
beginning of the process.
Give your child the education
they deserve, and the training
they need, from the person
who cares the most – YOU!