It Starts With You
You are your child’s biggest fan and strongest supporter, and they’re going to need that support as they embark upon this new and exciting journey! As you guide them through their simple online drivers ed, remember that you were a new driver once, too! We know it can be stressful and sometimes frustrating, but with you as their calm and patient role model, your teen will learn in a nurturing environment, and will become composed and responsible drivers on their own.
Some tips for coaching your
child through Drivers Ed:
- Be patient – Your teen won’t get everything right on the first try! If they make a mistake behind the wheel, just remember to take a couple deeps breaths, and communicate with them clearly and calmly until they get it right.
- Set the example – Your child will learn a lot from what they observe. By being a calm and responsible driver yourself, and clearly demonstrating safe driving skills, your teen can model your behavior when they’re out on the roads.
- Take your time – There’s a reason this course is self-paced! Every child learns differently, and they shouldn’t be pressured by time constraints. Take your time and make sure that your teen has understood and mastered one concept before moving onto the next.
- Set clear expectations – By giving your child structure and a goal to work toward, they will be more likely to stay focused and on track. Our Parent-Teen Contract also helps you establish ground rules and consequences, and keeps you both communicating on the same page.
- Have fun! – This is one of the most exciting milestones in your child’s life, and you should have a good time with it too! Conveying enthusiasm for their hard work and accomplishments gives them the support they need, and a strong foundation to work from.
We’re On Your Side
Your goals as a parent are the same as ours – giving your child the quality education they deserve, with lessons adapted to meet their needs, so they will be safe and responsible once they’re out on their own. This online drivers ed course gives your teen the advantages that a classroom course just can’t offer:
- This course is self-paced, and adapts to your child’s individual learning needs
- These lessons are expertly-designed and created by professional educators using proven teaching tools
- Each course is state-approved and meets every established requirement
- These courses employ flexible and adjustable schedules, so your child still has time to do homework, and meet school and family obligations
We’ve made sure that your teen has every opportunity to learn on their own terms, at whatever pace fits them best, so that they will fully understand the responsibility that comes along with the privilege of driving. We’ll equip them with the skills they need to stay safe, and make it an enjoyable experience for everyone.
Tools and Support, Just for You
We want you and your teen to feel as comfortable and secure as possible during this process, so we’ve got some helpful tools to get you started:
- A FREE step-by-step state Driver License Guide (because face it: there’s a lot
involved, and we could all use a little help!) – select your state to download
- A FREE 50-question DMV Practice Test which comes with your course
- 24/7 Customer Support to help with anything you might need
Plus, we offer a FREE Parent-Teen Contract for you to download. This simple piece of paper goes a long way to ensure that there are no misunderstandings or confusions between you and your child – you can establish ground rules and consequences before your teen ever gets behind the wheel. Customize your contract to fit your teen, and keep everybody safe – not sorry!
Food for Thought...
Taking drivers ed online gives your teen multiple advantages:
- They can put homework and school obligations first.
- They have ample time to enjoy school sports and/or extra-curricular activities.
- They can work at their own speed which fits their personal learning style.
- They’ll learn in a comforting and pressure-free environment.
Through a self-paced and self-directed drivers ed course, your teen gets the support they deserve, learning easily and efficiently while still enjoying being a teen.
Cruise Down the
Road of Convenience!
Begin your simple, fast, and fun
Drivers Ed Course today!